Partnering, Grants, Donations and Other Ways To Help
Since Day 1, Crossroads Reentry has worked hard to establish solid, lasting and valuable relationships with local, regional, national and international funding sources, volunteers willing and eager to donate their precious time and talent, and to develop connections with other charitable organizations with similar goals.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT: Current and past financial support provided to Crossroads Reentry includes, but is not limited to:
- The Mecklenburg County Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Board
- Truliant Federal Credit Union in North Carolina
- The James R Braswell and Bronnie L. Braswell Trust
- Donations from many private individuals
- Donations from churches
MAJOR GOALS regarding our Partnership Initiative include:
- working with private foundations to establish ongoing working relationshiops due to our shared mission
- effectively refer our clients (inmates) to 1000’s of other organizations and agencies near the client after release from jail/prison – often the inmate is unaware of “who can help with what”, where they are located, how to get in touch with them, what to ask when contacting them for assistance, etc.
- recruiting, training, mentoring, and motivating volunteers to help get them “plugged in” to serve
- contacting, connecting, and working with established 501-C-3’s such as Joe Gibbs’s “Game Plan For Life” Program, Safer Communities, etc.
ONLINE DONATION FEATURE:
We’re in the process of upgrading our electronic financial contribution software, so until we get the new program up & running online, please donate by paper check directly via ”snail mail”
Crossroads Reentry PO BOX 861 Huntersville, NC 28070
For more information ABOUT US and what we can do,
please call 704-499-1332